Join Our Team
WIZ Consulting is on the lookout for new members of App Development department
We’re proud to be recognized as most desirable employer. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
- Responsible for implementing part or all of the technical solution to the client, in accordance with an agreed technical design
- Provides technical support and input on the application of technology to a defined business segment
- Provides advice on solution and integration opportunities to defined segments
- Communicates across client community, and is viewed as adding value
- 5+ years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent degree; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (8+ years in total)
- Ability to perform/drive resolution of problems on combinations and interactions of products
- Ability to apply technology and consulting to solve a client business problem
- Ability to work with a team to provide written responses to technical proposals and /or reports/documentation for delivery
- Native and Hybrid mobile development preferred.
- Ionic / Angular 2+ experience
- HTML5 / CSS experience
- IOS / Android tools (Studio / Xcode)
- Ability to debug hybrid mobile apps
Web Application Developer
The successful candidate will be able to take requirements documentation and implement a solution based on the requirements while working within the existing application framework. Required to understand how to create and implement secure and extensible functionality while providing a user-friendly UI that maintains data integrity. This position also requires technical writing skills in order to create user guides and technical documentation, as well as strong oral communication skills to work with clients.
Minimum Related Experience Level Required 1-2 years’ experience in web application development.
Experience Essential to the Position
- Experience developing and deploying web-based solutions
- Oracle SQL
- Creative and effective problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills to meet project deadlines
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Prior experience with financial and/or HR systems is helpful.
Senior IT Project Manager
We are seeking a skilled IT project manager to join our growing team. In this position, you will be responsible for organizing our clients’ technical projects and ensuring that all members of the operating team work efficiently. You should have an aptitude for thinking outside the box and enjoy critical thinking, organization, and overall team management.
- Design technical developments with technical team
- Implement software life-cycle methodology
- Develop and maintain information technology plans which outline project status individual tasks, milestones, completion estimates, and resource allocation
- Coordinate roll-out of beta and production releases
- Inspect projects for quality assurance
- Ensure customer satisfaction through post-project debrief with clients
- Document all estimates, project statuses, and project completion paperwork
- Work with technical team to brainstorm new test ideas for technical projects
- High school diploma or equivalent required; bachelor’s degree prefered (especially in the computer science or engineering scope)
- Certification in project management prefered
- Computer proficiency in programs such as SharePoint and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with IT standards such as SSAE SOC2, ISO 27001, PCI, HIPAA/HITECH, NIST, CSA/CCM
- Solid HTML skills; familiarity with programming languages
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Business strategy aptitude
- Decision-making and leadership skills
Apply for your dream job!
What we offer?
WIZ Consulting full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.